Alabama Public Radio recently ran an interview piece that focused entirely on apprenticeship as a pathway to great careers.
- Nicholas Wyman, CEO of the Institute for Workplace Skills and Innovation
- Ken Hitchcock, Director of the Pickens County Career and Technology Center in Liberty, South Carolina
- Christine Scullion, Director of HR Policy at the National Association of Manufacturing
- Cory McCray, a delegate from the Maryland House of Delegates and a former IBEW electrician apprentice
- Robert Lerman, Urban Institute fellow, founder of the American Institute for Innovative Apprenticeship, and professor emeritus of economics at American University.
Visit APR's site to listen to the interview.