Sessions to be offered at the conference include:
- The intersection of community and apprenticeship
- The Right Signals credentialing model
- Mapping the process of establishing and managing a Registered Apprenticeship program
- An overview of the State of Michigan's implementation of the Apprenticeship Accelerator Grant
- American Apprenticeship Initiative grantee updates & lessons learned
- Resources available via the Michigan STEM Partnership
- Leveraging WIOA and braided funding to support Registered Apprenticeship
- Registered Apprenticeship—Perspectives from multiple employers
- Front-loaded Apprenticeships
- Who holds the Standards—a "down and dirty" look at apprenticeship "intermediaries"
- The apprenticeship community from a global perspective
Cost to attend the entire conference, including meals, is just $275 per person and K-12 professionals can attend for just $175! Click here to register!
MEATA has also arranged a special discounted rate of $119 per night for lodging at the Soaring Eagle Resort. Deadline to make room reservations at this discount rate is Monday, May 1. Call the Resort's toll-free reservation line 1-877-2-EAGLE-2 (877-232-4532) and tell them you're with the MEATA group to get the special rate.